Tell us about your trips for work or study and what role they play for you during a workweek and/or work year.
Describe a typical day of travelling across the bridge for work or studies:
- How do you usually travel – by car, train or bus?
- Do you usually travel during peak hours or at other times?
- Do you have any specific habits or routines when traveling over the bridge?
- What do you usually see during your journey?
- What do you think about?
- What do you usually do during your trip?
- What sounds and smells are present?
- How do you feel?
- Do you feel stressed or calm? Safe or unsafe?
- Has something different or unexpected ever happened?
- How do you experience travelling over the bridge if you think about the different passages of the bridge: the toll station, the high bridge, the tunnel, the stations at the airport and Hyllie (the first stations in each country)? What experiences do you have of these places?
- How do you experience the border controls at Hyllie and the previous border controls at Kastrup?